- Frankfurt am Main
- Consulting - Become a member of a highly motivated team of management consultants and assist our international clients in improving their productivity in the Finance and Operations corporate functions.
- Process Improvement - You will design target organisations, optimise processes, and support mapping in IT systems.
- Challenging Projects - Change and project management assure they are implemented in the daily business of our clients.
- Individual Development - Your everyday responsibilities are challenging and diversified, which ensures you will have outstanding opportunities for advancement. Moreover, you will be able to develop and hone your profile by participating in intensive training.
- You have an university degree (bachelor's, master's, doctorate) with honours in business administration, (business) information systems, industrial engineering, or a similar graduate program
- Your expertise in Finance, Operations and IT topics has been underlined by your major fields of studies and internships.
- You exhibit an analytical mindset, mobility and initiative, plus outstanding communication skills, a confident attitude, and the ability to work in Teams complete your profile.
- In addition, you have already gained international experience and possess a strong command of German (C-Level) and English language.