- Quality Assurance
Gut zu wissen
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or has an astute technical understanding of large-scale websites and can give a thorough explanation displaying this.
- Has an impeccable eye for detail that allows them to spot even the smallest mistakes.
- Will not cling to familiar processes but readily adapts to changes and relishes new challenges.
- Can handle the pressure of multiple people relying on them in order for a project to proceed on time.
- Is fully able to communicate their thoughts so that any potential misunderstandings are avoided and can diplomatically handle stakeholders and manage their expectations.
- Is a real addition to every team they are part of, working towards a collective goal rather than striving solely for personal success.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago is…
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free code workshops and Hackathons, as well as the chance to contribute to our tech blog.
- Living in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.