- Beratung / Consulting
- Frankfurt am Main
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum of auditing, tax consulting, business consulting and corporate finance consulting enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete.
Marketing has changed. It is a complex world of cross-channel experiences, where technology can either help or hinder customer connections. We're all more connected, more informed, more interactive. We have more opportunity, but also more risk. Brands that want to succeed in this new world need a different kind of partner – one that tears down the traditional model of creative, tech and business services-in-silo and uses various channels to interact with and serve customers. Deloitte Digital is here to offer viable business solutions to emerging and established brands and businesses and to help guide organizations through that change. We collaborate with Adobe to provide the tools and services marketers need to manage the demands of digital. And this year, we received the ultimate recognition when Deloitte Digital was named the Global Adobe Digital Marketing Partner of the Year.
Together, we help marketing leaders imagine greater results, deliver richer engagement, and run the future of their brand. Pairing Adobe's Adobe Marketing Cloud®, with our specialization in digital marketing strategy, technology implementation and operations guidance, helps achieve the engagement and measurable results needed in today's world.
As digital continues to flourish, so does the abundance of opportunities that lie within. From technical over marketing to creative, here at Deloitte Digital we have opportunities to suit both left and right-sided thinkers. To grow our team of smart and passionate Digital Marketers we're looking for young professionals with first work experience or relevant internships in marketing who would like to become experts in multi-channel campaign management.
As an ambitioned IT professional
- you are passionate for digital trends, online marketing and web technology
- you are excited about working with top-tier organizations across a wide range of industries including many of the world's biggest brands
- you understand the concepts and challenges around Multi-Channel Content Management
- you are keen on creating consistent websites across devices, smart content templates, interactive components and highly performant interfaces to other systems
- you have the ambition to create highly useable interfaces, tools and wizards for marketers, content managers and administrators
- you have determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself into a world class digital developer
- you are a team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and sharing knowledge
- you have strong written and oral communication skills
- you have a good balance of logical problem solving and innovative thinking
After the first projects you would like to grow and lead other developers in becoming Digital Marketing pros like you are in two years from now. Alternatively you can grow into becoming a platform expert and translate business requirements into high-level technical design for the developers to pick up and implement. The choice is yours.
Please send your application to Marie Neis. We will be happy to answer your questions at: +49 (0)211 8772 4111.
What impact will you make?