- Beratung / Consulting
- Frankfurt am Main
This position is offered as a combined GAP year at Deloitte and SAP within the SAP Gap Year Program. What is the program about? The Gap Year Program is a partnership between SAP and Deloitte to offer bachelor’s degree graduates in IT-related fields a unique internship experience. Within the Gap Year Program, you will have a chance to work at two companies on one focussed topic. For more information about the program visit sap.com/gapyearprogram.
Your internship experience will consist of two consecutive internships, one at SAP and one at Deloitte. You will work in dynamic teams of SuccessFactors experts in a global environment, which requires your engagement and passion for the topic SuccessFactors or Cloud technology in general.
Your starting point of the internship is considered to be within an SAP Product Management team responsible for SuccessFactors Employee Central, SAP’s cloud core HR product. In the second phase as part of the Deloitte Consulting team, you will join one of our SuccessFactors Implementation projects at Deloitte and be part of our SuccessFactors Community of Experts. You will apply your knowledge of the first phase in internal and external Deloitte projects.
Start your internship in Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot at SAP and then choose between the Deloitte Offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg and Munich.
Exciting tasks await you
The SAP development team is looking for an intern or a bachelor/master thesis student who is being able to drive these topics:
- Identification, definition and description of a small use case
- Assessment of the solution design use case in regard to its impact on users and the effort of implementation
- Validation of the solution design use case in regard to concept/architecture/technology
The Deloitte project assignments will give you the chance to gain deep insight into the role of an consultant on different levels through the project lifecycle. Activities include but are not limited to:
- Support the project planning phase and initial setup of solution design
- Prepare and join client iteration sessions
- Support the activities during the testing phase of an implementation project and prepare cut over and go live
- Gain insight into project management activities
It is also possible to combine an internship with a thesis.
You possess the following skills and experience
- Student at a University or University of applied sciences (FH) looking for a gap year position in between bachelors and masters studies
- Preferred fields of study: Computer Science
- Sound English skills – verbal and written
- Strong communicator with the ability to work in a team, but also ...
- Ability to work self-sufficient
- Ability to think innovatively and openness for new trends
What we offer
During the whole internship you will be able to participate in this combined approach holistically, while delivering research to support the development of a seamless user experience and its continuous enhancements. You will test, develop, maintain and continuously improve user experience of the new advertising platform and the mobile app for retail in close collaboration with cross-functional teams.
How to apply
As part of the selection process and in case of the formation of a working contract it is necessary to share your set of applications between Deloitte and SAP. Please note that two separate working contracts will be issued – one by Deloitte and one by SAP.
Please address your application to Franziska Leyhausen.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte. Additionally, our application tips will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?