- Business Analysis
Gut zu wissen
- Manage and deliver successful migrations to cloud solutions
- Work with key Google partners
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative by using cloud computing to get their work done. As a Program Manager, you oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
In this role, you will work directly with Google’s most strategic customers on critical projects to help them transform their businesses. You will provide management, consulting and technical capability for customer engagements while working with client executives and key technical leaders to deploy solutions via Google Cloud Platform.
You will also work closely with key Google partners currently servicing top accounts to manage programs, deliver consulting services, and provide technical guidance and best practice expertise.
You have a diverse background in cloud solutions, covering areas such as infrastructure migration, development life cycles, big data and analytics. You know how to navigate ambiguity, have extensive experience working with cloud technologies, have technical depth and enjoy working with client executives
- Interact with sales/partner leads and technical stakeholders to translate complex customer requirements into recommendations for appropriate solution architectures.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful migrations to cloud solutions.
- Create programs and template solutions to achieve scaleable impact across the customer and partner ecosystem.
- Understand customer needs and help shape Google’s long term product strategy. Be an advocate of Google’s “product innovation story”.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience architecting, developing or maintaining cloud solutions in cloud environments such as Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong account management, client service and/or management consulting experience with experience of working with channel partners, systems integrators and third-party developers to deliver successful solutions.
- Ability to thrive in evolving and ambiguous environments. Ability to work well in a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.