- Frankfurt am Main
Gut zu wissen
- Manage a team of Operations Assemblers and Operations Engineers
- Ensure data center priorities are consistent with company objectives
- Strong understanding of HVAC
Your team will install, configure, test, troubleshoot and maintain hardware (like servers and its components) and server software (like Google's Linux cluster). They will also tackle the configuration of more complex components such as networks, routers, hubs, bridges, switches and networking protocols. They may lead small project teams on larger installations and develop project contingency plans.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of teams within data center operations
- Work with others to identify problems and create solutions for computing and network architecture.
- Take responsibility for the management and implementation of multiple projects for your team.
- Hire, coach and develop a team of technical staff to meet objectives.
- Ensure data center related priorities are consistent with company objectives.