- Beratung / Consulting
Gut zu wissen
- Consult with customers, system integrators and Riedel staff to design systems
- Proficient with CAD design
As a result of continued growth, Riedel Communications is looking to hire a talented and motivated candidate to join our System Consulting team. In this role, you must be able to work independently and take ownership of projects whilst working in a fast-paced environment. You will be self-motivated and possess excellent communication and organisational skills. The technical element of the role means that ideal candidates will have experience with both Broadcast and IT technologies.
This wide-ranging and exciting role offers an excellent opportunity for a business professional to develop their skills across a number of business functions, allowing career development with a forward thinking and innovative company.
- Consult with customers, system integrators and Riedel staff to design systems that meet and exceed client requirements both technologically and commercially.
- Understand the customer market and business segment and closely cooperate with sakes to provide highly competitive, targeted solutions.
- Produce full-scale, elaborate written proposals.
- Actively contribute to the Riedel Product /System Training program, from content creation to delivery.
- Collect detailed market feedback and strategically communicate it to Product Management and Research & Development.
- Prioritise workload and critical activities to ensure deliverables are within the timescales set. Identify potential project issues and agree on best course of action both internally and with the customer.
- Attend trade shows and private events, performing in depth, targeted product demonstrations.
- Has college degree in a technical field such as industrial engineering, IT, electrical engineering or a combination of business and technology.
- Proven technical sales and consulting track-record in a relevant market field, ideally in the (outside-) broadcast and entertainment market.
- Knowledge of communication, audio and video technology as well as IT-based systems
- Proficient with CAD design.
- Personality is key – We are looking for a business-minded Solution Finder that is respected and accepted by the customer, management and colleagues and employees.
- Excellent communication- and teamwork skills, including the ability to develop and sustain productive relationships, both internally and externally.
- Capable of cross-domain thinking and willingness to collaborate closely with other company functions.
- Mobility and willingness to travel internationally at short notice.
- English (native or fluent) a must, business German proficiency a plus.