- System Engineering
Gut zu wissen
- Setting up new Digital Innovation Partners unit
- Excellent skills in software development with C#, Scala, Java required
- Fluent English and a basic understanding of German neccessary
Your role at ZEISS Digital Innovation Partners:
You will play a crucial role in setting up our new Digital Innovation Partners unit and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at ZEISS. In this challenging function you will be part of an agile, interdisciplinary team of UX designers, product owners and back‐end software developers that ensures the further development of our customer interaction and e‐commerce solutions. You will develop new features based on customer feedback in an ongoing manner and improve existing features. You will help advance our development methods and build best practice models.
Take responsibility for important projects and shape the future of ZEISS!
- Professional experience in a similar position
- Excellent skills in software development with C#, Scala, Java and/or experience with modern cloud-based solutions, e.g. Microsoft Azure or AWS
- A passion for code quality and web frameworks such as React or Angular JS and IT-innovation
- Fun working in agile, interdisciplinary teams
- Fluent English and a basic understanding of German