Gut zu wissen
- Develop and improve customer interaction portal
- A good overview of frameworks, products and architectural design principles needed
- Fluent English and a basic understanding of German required
Your role at ZEISS Digital Innovation Partners:
You will play a crucial role in setting up our new Digital Innovation Partners unit and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at ZEISS. In this challenging function you will be part of an agile, interdisciplinary team of UX designers, product owners and front-/ back-end developers that develop and improve our customer interaction portal. You will focus on the integration of new and existing back end systems to adapt to the quickly changing needs of our customers.
Take responsibility for important projects and shape the future of ZEISS!
- At least 3 years of experience as a software developer
- A good overview of frameworks, products and architectural design principles in the customer interaction domain
- Deep knowledge and experience in Java and/or .net programming
- Experience with continuous integration and in automated testing (e.g. Ranorex)
- Proven success working with agile, interdisciplinary development teams
- Accreditations in Intershop 7, Architecting, Implementing and Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, and/or Expertise in the Azure components & APIs are a plus, experience in integration with standard backend applications (e.g. SAP-ERP, SAP-CRM)
- Fluent English and a basic understanding of German