- Beratung / Consulting
- Frankfurt am Main
Gut zu wissen
- Become an Strategy Consultant for the leading provider of Robotics and Cognitive Solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation preparation, presentation and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Interested in becoming an Strategy Consultant for the leading provider of Robotics and Cognitive Solutions?
If innovation is the field you want to work in we are happy to welcome you as Automation Consultant for our AMS Innovation Business.
Our Automation Consultants play an important role in bringing IBM’ capabilities in cognitive automation (Watson), robotics automation and test automation to our customers.
Your broad range of responsibilities will include Sales and Delivery elements:
Your main focus will be to shape solutions and present automation options to our customers across all Industries. You will provide consultancy services both to our customers and IBM Account teams to identify scope for automation in the Application Management arena. And you will be working closely with our automation delivery teams across the Globe to make sure that IBM AMS automation projects are set-up and delivered successfully.
- Understanding of Cloud technologies and architecture
- Understanding of technical offerings/solutions and in the area of Robotic Process Automation (such as BluePrism) and/or Cognitive solutions to automate Application Management Processes
- Industry specific knowledge in order to quickly identify/suggest/leverage candidate areas for automation and generate value for IBM at client sight
- Experience in designing end-to-end solutions for automation including creating Business Cases for automation scope
- Experience in working in a global context and the ability to bring together skill and talent from multiple teams around the globe for the benefit of our customers
We require excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving, collaboration and communication skills:
- Excellent communication, presentation preparation, presentation and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment,
- Superior organizational, problem solving, and time management abilities,
- Thorough and analytical, with capability to apply logic to solve problems,
- Passionate about providing solutions to challenging problems.
- English and German fluent
Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Consulting attitude and openness to new technology
- Language: German and English, required level fluent