- Frankfurt am Main
Gut zu wissen
- Working in a diverse, international team
- Focus on technical specifications for customers and developers
- Design and specify network related application architectures
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions. GBS provides consulting services across multiple industries and covers the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
Are you a talented professional interested in applying your expertise to get real business value for clients?
As a Network Application Architect, you'll team with some of the best minds in the industry to create innovative high quality solutions focused on clients' business needs. Join our team to be part of this growth and grow your skills with innovative projects of international scope.
What does it take? You should…
have a demonstrated knowledge in the area of Network Application Architecture and Development
have a customer oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
speak German and English fluently
Your future job:
Working in a diverse, international team for a client you will focus on the technical side of the project.
You will focus on technical specifications for customers and developers and to give technical advice.
Moreover you will design and specify network related application architectures.
Your tasks in detail:
1. Design and implementation of carrier grade network applications (RADIUS and / or SIP based VoIP)
2. Support the team of Network Application Architects in the design and specification of systems with high scalability, high availability, high performance and a 20/7 operational profile.
3. Active participation in reviews of specifications, design workbooks, source code and technical manuals / user guides.
4. Support of sizing (estimating) and planning activities during the solution design phase.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Proven Experience in Telco industry; Systems Management Internet architecture and concepts (RADIUS, Diameter, Cloud, (Non-SQL) Databases , High-Availability concepts) Network management ,TCP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, XML, IPv6 , Web-Server, Web-Application-Server, SOAP are known concepts IBM Methods for architecture and design