- UX / UI
- Informatik (Andere)
Were you'll contribute
- Identify pain points and needs of users and bring the insights into the team.
- Spread a user-centered design mindset to product + engineering colleagues.Shape our product and improve existing interfaces that our customers use daily.
- Identify overarching interaction patterns and design holistically to ensure a consistent user experience across the full customer journey.
- Manage the design of our mobile interfaces (iOS, Android), and contribute to the design of our web/desktop interface
- Translate user research and analytics data into tangible product improvements
- Work closely with Bas, our Product Director, to make sure our products match the needs and exceed the expectations of our listeners
Experience and personality traits we find relevant for this position
- Your portfolio will show that you've worked on a range of challenging projects across all steps of the design process: research, prototyping, and aesthetics.
- You have a solid understanding of the various design patterns and technological constraints of iOS, Android and web platforms
- Tenacity and willingness to iterate on your work based on learnings from real users
- You are a pro in Sketch, Adobe CS, wireframing and other prototyping tools
- Understanding of basic programming concepts
- A relationship with classical music is an advantage
What we have to offer
- Competitive salary and collaborative environment
- Small team, high impact - we don’t waste time with unnecessary process or politics
- Invest your time and energy into a meaningful and beautiful product that improves the lives of people
- Friendly and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Mitte
- We value long-lasting relationships – we make sure you get to develop and grow within your role.