- Business Analysis
Are you a detail-oriented individual with strong technical knowledge and a passion for deep-diving into big data? Our Advertiser Relations team is looking for a passionate Data Analyst who gets the opportunity to be the very first to analyze all the advertiser data available to trivago! The amount of data we have can only be matched by the amount of value created from the findings.
In this role, you will consult, support and provide insights using data for all B2B products. This includes data collection, data preparation and cleaning, as well as presenting your findings to many curious stakeholders.
If you’re a born number-cruncher and insight-seeker, who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding role in a dynamic tech environment, we’d like to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Be an integral part of the product development teams.
- Consult and support decisions with data.
- Have end-to-end responsibility of data collection, processing and availability.
- Develop KPIs to measure the performance of the products.
- Providing insights regarding the products.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics or another Quantitative discipline.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
- Proven Analytical skills, and experience working in at least one programming language.
What we’d love you to have:
- 1-2 years Data Analysis Experience.
- Experience working with R or Python.
- A basic knowledge of SQL and Hadoop.