- Informatik (Andere)
Our Backend-team develops Microservices und APIs, in order to safely persist the data and dependencies of entire IT architectures of our customers. In order to allow sophisticated, blazing fast analysis and vizualization, we rely on special purpose storage technologies. Besides relational databases, we use document-centric, graph-oriented or time-series-databases. As Java Developer you enrich our team, that builds intelligent APIs which are used by our single-page-app frontends or directly by our customers.
Two week sprints based on SCRUM help our teams to self-organize their tasks and continuously improve our platform for our customers. Thanks to our highly automated toolchain based on GitHub, Jenkins, Docker and Ansible we work test-driven to a large extend and make use of Continuous Integration and Deployment.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Implementation of scalable and secure backend services in Java
- Design and implementation of robust REST APIs and GraphQL API
- Agile development according to SCRUM
- Improvement of our architecture
WHAT IS OUR STACK?
- Java 8, incl. Dropwizard and Spring
- Relational databases, e.g. Postgresql
- Document-centric databases, e.g. Elasticsearch
- Graph-oriented databases, e.g. ArangoDB
- Modern toolchain, e.g. Maven, Git flow, GraphQL API, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Degree educated
- Work experience / relevant internships
- Knowledge of OOP and SW design patterns
- Experience with modern tools and workflows
- Open communication style
- Able to anticipate and solve problems
- Quality awareness