- Informatik (Andere)
Our frontends in LeanIX are built using the Single-Page-App principle, which get their data from our backends via high-performance APIs. In the past months we have driven forward the change of our plattform to a microservices architecture. Currently we work on a new UI for our core web application. Here we trust in Angular as the framework. For special views with a lot of data we pick Facebook's ReactJS framework.
Two week sprints based on SCRUM help our teams to self-organize their tasks and continuously improve our platform for our customers. Thanks to our highly automated toolchain based on GitHub, Jenkins, Docker and Ansible we work test-driven to a large extend and make use of Continuous Integration and Deployment.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Development of modern web frontends
- Use of our backend services via REST API and GraphQL API
- Design and implementation of innovative UI concepts
- Test-driven development and high standards
WHAT IS OUR STACK?
- Angular with Typescript as Framework
- ReactJS for special visualizations
- HTML5 und CSS3, e.g. Bootstrap
- Modern Toolchain, e.g. Git flow, Jenkins, Grunt, Bower, npm, ...
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Degree educated
- Work experience / relevant internships
- Knowledge of OOP and SW design patterns
- Experience with modern tools and workflows
- Open communication style
- Able to anticipate and solve problems
- Quality awareness