- System Engineering / Admin
- Informatik (Andere)
We are glad you are interested in becoming a part of travel audience team. This is a great opportunity to grow your knowledge in a DevOps environment. If you’re ready to ramp up your career through ownership and working alongside world-class engineers, apply now for the position of Junior DevOps Engineer!
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Ops team in a true DevOps culture, providing support to world-class engineers in a CI/CD workflow.
- Help to automate the scaling, maintenance and configuration of our cloud infrastructure running on Kubernetes / Google Cloud.
- Create, maintain and help drive innovative solutions.
- Learn infrastructure best practices.
- Work on a microservice architecture using the latest technologies including Kubernetes, Docker, Prometheus, Terraform, and many others.
We are looking for colleagues who:
- Have a technical degree or relevant experience.
- Find their way through the filesystem using the Unix/Linux command-line.
- Have written scripts to automate tasks, for example with Python or BASH.
- Have a basic knowledge of network protocols, DNS, routing, and VPN.
- Understand Docker (do you know what `docker build .` does without googling).
- Have a genuine passion for technology, and love learning and sharing new things.
- Any Kubernetes experience (i.e., learn what `kubectl get svc –n test` does).
- Used a cloud infrastructure service such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Experience managing alerting and monitoring systems.