- Quality Assurance
You will be support Philips, the market leader in patient monitoring solutions, in the development of key system components for contactless patient monitoring concepts. You will contribute to the development of innovative computer vision and measurement software. These tasks require good knowledge and experience in software development, signal processing and solid mathematical skills for algorithm development tasks. Commitment, flexibility and good cooperation within the team and with partners are indispensable for our success.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
span the full range of SW development activities from investigations, design and development as well as testing, maintenance and documentation.
The scope of tasks covers the following areas:
- Design, implementation and testing of computer vision and signal processing algorithms for 2D and 3D sensor data
- Ownership of corresponding documentation and software module specifications
- Tool development for data analysis, algorithm benchmarking and test data acquisition
- Ensuring adherence to the quality system and high software and product quality by applying state of the art software development techniques
- Applying agile development principles and contribute in a corresponding SCRUM team
You will be part of a Team
You will work in a multidisciplinary, young and growing team that has overall responsibility for the product development of contactless measurements concepts in patient monitoring. All concepts are developed in close cooperation with corporate research teams from the Netherlands and the United States. Collaboration with associated R&D departments and other functions within Philips is also important part of the daily work.
We offer you a diverse and challenging position, which gives you the opportunity to advance your knowledge and skills in the field of software and algorithm development. Further training opportunities are just as much a matter of course for us as working in a modern, high-tech environment with international colleagues and in an open corporate culture with flat hierarchies.
You are encouraged to apply your skills and talents to achieve meaningful results and ensure Philips' success. While working in an attractive work environment in a future-oriented business segment, we offer a performance-oriented remuneration model, attractive social benefits and a flexible working time model.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BSc/MSc in computer science, mathematics, physics or electrical engineering (or similar qualification)
- Studies covered aspects like computer vision, image- and signal processing and machine learning
- Practical experience with C++ programming
- Analytical and goal-oriented way of working, readiness of mind and quick learning aptitude
- Open-minded and strong team player within a dynamic and interdisciplinary team with good communication skills
- Medium level English skills, spoken and written
- Computer vision and image processing know-how (beneficially also in 3D)
- Experience with Matlab
- Experience with Gstreamer, OpenCV or Qt
- Experience in using CUDA or OpenCL
- Experience in machine learning and knowledge of related tools (e.g. Tensor Flow, Caffee, Torch)
- Benefical German