What you’ll do:
- Collaborate and nurture relationships with a broad range of stakeholders across the whole company, to identify and act on critical business opportunities.
- Analyze complex data from multiple sources, detecting potential problems with the performance, and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Develop reports and important metrics that showcase actionable insights.
- Suggest improvements for testing and immediate impact.
- Support the implementation of those suggestions.
What you’ll need:
- Exceptional communication skills that ensure your thoughts, needs and intentions are fully understood.
- Excellent organizational expertise, and a structured approach to work that allows you to handle and prioritize tasks.
- A highly strategic approach. Instead of thinking “This is the goal, how do we get there?” you will need to first ask “What is the goal?”.
- The courage to stand up for your beliefs, and the analytical mind-set that allows you to back up your decisions with mathematical facts.
- The ability to function well as part of a team as you work towards a collective goal rather than striving solely for personal success.
- Previous work experience in the field of Project Management.
- A bachelor’s in a role-relevant field.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).