- Embedded Systems
In your new role you will:
- learn in our multi-national agile team how to develop secure software algorithms on Infineon’s Security Devices.
- take over own responsibility step by step for high-security software components.
- test, debug and optimize your software on the latest generation of Infineon’s leading edge security controllers.
- document your source code based on international security standards.
- work in a very integrated multi-national team, supporting each other, for instance doing pair-programming to ensure excellent results that comply with highest security standards.
The position can be filled either part time or full time.
You strive for excellence and you are thrilled about security. You focus on problems and find creative ways in solving them together with your team. You have the passion and the courage to develop new and creative ideas in cooperation with others and you work perseveringly on making things better, faster, and more efficient.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science from a University,
University of applied sciences or University of cooperative education.
- First experience in embedded software development gained within your studies or relevant internships.
- Knowledge of C.
- Keen interest in agile SW engineering, agile SW development.
- Experience with typical 16-/32-Bit Microcontroller Architectures like Intel 251, C16x or ARM.
- Good English and German communication skills.