Gut zu wissen
- Background in Cocoa development
- Interest in other platforms and technologies
- Fluent English
Are you are a passionate iOS developer who wants to have an impact on people's lives, loves fresh challenges and enjoys life on the edge? Are you tired of not being challenged in your work, or not being able to learn from working with skilled colleagues? You should get in touch!
What awaits you:
- Concepting digital services in an interdisciplinary team, together with our clients from various industries
- Development of top-notch native apps for iOS and watchOS
- Sharing experiences and learnings with your colleagues
- Constant learning and self-improvement through conferences and team events
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to make your voice heard
What we expect:
- A background in Cocoa development (iOS or Mac OS)
- Strong command of the Cocoa developer toolset (Objective-C, Xcode or AppCode, Instruments)
- The passion and skill required to build and ship high-quality software
- Interest in other platforms and technologies, as well as future trends
- Experience with Swift, reactive frameworks (e.g. Rx, ReactiveCocoa) and modern architectures (e.g. MVVM, VIPER) is a plus
- The ability to discuss project work with our customers, over phone, video conference, or at our or their premises. Some travelling may be required.
You are able to communicate fluently in English, our company language. German skills are beneficial, but not required. You should have a passion for learning and the talent to quickly grasp new concepts and technologies.