- Bad Säckingen
You are an up-and-coming organizational talent? You like working in a family environment? You want to participate in a young, future-oriented and at the same time established company? Then we should get to know each other!
Become part of an up and growing company. Be involved in our process of internationalisation und play an important role in the growth and success story of eschbach. Work on local and international software implementation projects for well-known production and supply companies with a high degree of personal responsibility. Grow personally and professionally through your challenging tasks and regular training and development possibilities. Be part of a young, dynamic team where collaboration, open-mindedness and team-spirit are an essential part of the work ethic.
We offer you a secure employment in a professional, family environment. Your working day begins in a bright, modern office with cafeteria and roof terrace. Coffee, water, fruit and a lunch allowance are of course included.
- Customer consulting and requirements analysis with focus on chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Implementation and configuration of our Plant Process Management Solution
- Taking over responsibility as project manager for project execution on time and within a set budget
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Driving regular project status meetings forward
- Organizing and conducting workshops and trainings on site at the customer's premises
- Interface between customer and internal departments
- Carrying out acceptance tests, project and solution documentation
- Degree in business, computer science or engineering, alternatively commercial/computer science oriented training with professional experience
- Proactive, independent, responsible and structured way of working
- Talented and passionate about project management
- Ability to handle a multi-project landscape, including global implementations
- Ability to keep projects and deadlines firmly under control
- Confident and professional behaviour towards customers
- Creativity in the implementation of requirements
- Excellent English and German communication skills, other languages of advantage
- Willingness to travel
Ansprechpartner für Ihre Bewerbung
Tel. +49 (0)7761 55959-0