- Backend Entwicklung
- Docker (Container)
- Microsoft Azure
- RESTful Web Services
We are looking for a Java Developer to join our Scrum team at the earliest possible date.
yes® is Europe’s first Identity Scheme for banks and their customers, providing digital identification and online signing based on the EU’s Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2) and eIDAS Electronic Identification and Trust Services Regulations. yes® brings customers and companies together at the push of a button and enables personal, legally compliant and media-neutral identification of customers. The yes® Identity Scheme provides a Europe-wide legally compliant digital identification. yes® complies with the legal guidelines (GwG-compliant and BaFin-regulated) and guarantees the highest standards in terms of security and data protection.
As a Java Developer, you will be part of our Scrum team developing
- REST-based microservices for managing and billing our partners in the yes® scheme
- Identity Providers (OAuth2 / OpenID Connect)
- Service providers in the yes® scheme for electronic signatures, payment initiation, account information and more
- Demo applications
You will be using modern technologies, such as
- Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Security
- Public Clouds (e.g. Microsoft Azure), Docker, Kubernetes
- IntelliJ, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Sonar, Jira
- You are a highly motivated Java Developer
- You are familiar with REST / JSON, OAuth2 / OpenID Connect
- You are a team player who is used to work remotely
- You have a strong commitment to code quality and security
- You have experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- The opportunity to join our team to build the world’s first virtual IDP for strong identity assurance based on bank identities
- Working with leading identity management experts in an open-minded and self-organized team in a young company
- An agile and modern working environment with flexible working time models
- Working from home or in the company’s offices at IT Campus Haus Staade
- A CO2 neutral company with free beverages, daily freshly cooked meals, children daycare facilities on site, and more.
Get in touch with us. Send an email with your application documents or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.