- Quality Assurance
AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
- Leading projects in the field of digitalization
- withstrong relation to technical solutions
- Responsible to project planning and organization as well as providing innovative ideas
- Supporting the teams with creating new ideas and finding new products
- Close communication with your project team as well as with the customer, management and managing directors
- Internal alignment of project scopes
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, implementing and achieving the project contents and/or project goals
- Degree in electrical engineering, IT, mechanical engineering or simular
- First experiences in project management
- Creativity and persuasion
- Passion to new technologies
- Good communication and team skills
- Good command of English
- Personality is more than anything!
Interested? If so please contact us.