Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
As a (Senior) Software Engineer (m/f/d) Java you will strengthen our team of software developers in the field of automotive communication middleware. You will work together with highly motivated professionals to create innovate software as part of our EB corbos product line.
- You will design, implement, and maintain code generators for the AUTOSAR communication module.
- You will ensure the highest quality standards for the software.
- You will contribute to the specification of the AUTOSAR standard.
- You have profound experience in programming with Java.
- You have experience with standard tools and techniques of the Java ecosystem (junit, static code analysis, gradle/maven, etc.).
- You have experience in working with the Eclipse framework.
- You have at least basic knowledge of contemporary C++ (C++14).
- You are familiar with patterns and idioms used for concurrent programming, in both Java and C++.
- You have experience with Linux/Android platform.
- Ideally, you have experience with network programming and/or the IP stack.
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment.
- You successfully communicate in English, both written and spoken, German is a plus.
- You are self-confident and have team player capabilities.
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work, working from home
- Trainings in our own academy
- And much more
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!