- Radolfzell am Bodensee
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
To extend our competence in the area of Security at our sites Brasov, Radolfzell and Erlangen, we are looking for Software Developers for secure application development, which is based on the classic AUTOSAR Software Architecture.
You are interested in Automotive Software, have experience with embedded Software Development and know C very well? You are interested in Cyber Security and related technologies? Then come to join us!
- You will specify and implement security software modules for automobile control units.
- You will develop test specifications and implement them.
- You will integrate individual components to a complex solution.
- You will resolve customer problems with security solutions.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have very good skills and knowledge in C.
- You understand embedded software development.
- You understand formal specifications and know how to translate them into source code.
- You appreciate an independent and result-oriented way of working.
- You have an analytic working style.
- You are always interested in learning new things.
- You have good communication skills: English language is a must, German a plus.
- You are a self-confident personality with team player capabilities.
- You are preferably experienced with Security for embedded systems, Functional Safety or classic AUTOSAR.
- You are solving reoccurring tasks in a scripting language like Bash, Perl or Python
What we offer
- An intensive training in the area of the automotive standard AUTOSAR.
- A motivating work environment in a dynamical team with high flexibility in work times and environment.
- A challenging and versatile task with State-of-the-Art technologies.
- Intensive support for your personal and professional development.
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision processes.
- Career steps depending on your success.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!