- Quality Assurance
We're looking for a Full Stack Java Developer (m/f/d) with passion for the Backend side, who is eager to adapt our infrastructure and drive the DevOps topic in one of our teams in the finance domain.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Become part of a self-organized and cross-functional team that is architecting, building and running the internal FlixMobility web application used to automate the financial settlements for our agencies
- Feel at home in an agile environment. Influence the team's way of working. With your teammates you shape the development process from feature request until release
- Bring in your ideas to make our product the ultimate efficient problem solver for our users
- Be ready for the real full stack universe. Show and improve your skills in all areas like Backend, Frontend, DevOps, Testing
- Use continuous integration and automation to deliver frequently new releases
- Be a team player among team players. Work closely together and share constantly knowledge with your colleagues
- Our current technology stack includes:
- Kotlin (SpringBoot)
- Amazon Web Services: DynamoDB (NoSql Database), S3, SQS (Message Queues), Lambda
- DevOps/Infrastructure: Terraform, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Git
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Professional experience with Java and related technologies (preferably the Spring ecosystem) and relational databases
- Currently the team is looking for someone with passion for the backend world.
- You worked with Amazon Web Services preferably S3, RDS, Glue and Athena
- You can strengthen our DevOps skill set with your Terraform, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes and Git know-how.
- You are also willing to work on the Frontend side with Angular and Typescript
- Unit, integration and end-to-end tests are an essential part of your coding style
- Passionate about learning new tools and keeping yourself up-to-date
- You believe in "You build it, you run it!"
- With your team you want to take responsibility for the technical decisions and the product you own
- Ideally you have knowledge using Microservices in the financial area
- Fluency in English, and any other language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
FlixBus – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
Job Location: Munich
Team: IT & Engineering
Employment Type: Regular
Time Type: Full-time
Contact Person: Dilan Celebi