DevOps Engineer (m/w/x)
Do you want to make a difference?
Join us, we are looking for you for the Leipzig location as DevOps Engineer (m/w/x)
flexible working hours | short decision-making processes | responsible and exciting tasks | steep learning curve | dynamic work environment | a great team | modern office space
- You have a degree with a focus on computer science, a comparable training or relevant professional experience.
- You have very good knowledge in the following areas: Linux (CentOS), web server administration (Nginx), databases (Postgres, MySQL) & DevOps tool stack (Terraform, Ansible, GitLab CI, Nexus, Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of classic application server architectures (e.g. JBOSS Wildfly) is helpful but not absolutely necessary.
- Knowledge of architecture, design and DevOps principles is desirable.
- You have experience with cloud providers (Azure, AWS, Google, Digital Ocean, etc.).
- You have a growth mindset and a strong will to automate.
- You are a team player and enjoy sharing your experiences.
- You are ready to adapt to new trends and technologies.
- Your profile is rounded off by your willingness to learn, solution orientation and your flexibility.
- You are responsible for the configuration, maintenance and expansion of our development, test and productive environments as well as the development tools for web applications in the field of real estate brokerage and financing.
- You develop and maintain the continuous deployment system by taking the requirements from the development department into account.
- You are responsible for monitoring the applications in the production and development environment.
- You will work very closely with the software development team and IT operations to continuously optimize the operation of our micro-service platform.
- You enjoy the constant modernization of the tool and technology stacks, the cloud migration of existing applications and working with the latest technologies.
Who we are - and what we stand for
We are part of the PlanetHome Group, one of the leading real estate brokers and financiers in Germany and Austria. Our vision is to connect people. We provide the best solution for selling, owning or buying real estate and we need you for that!
You can find out about all current vacancies on our career portal and apply directly to us. The recruiting team looks forward to your informative documents.
The PlanetHome Group GmbH promotes the equality of all employees. We therefore welcome applications of all genders, regardless of cultural and social origin, age, religion, worldview, disability or sexual identity. Applications from severely disabled people will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
- PwC DeutschlandTrainee SAP Cloud Solutions (w/m/d)Berlin +5System Engineering / Admin
- CCVOSSEL(Home Office) IT-Administrator Applikationsbetrieb (m/w/d)bundesweitSystem Engineering / Admin
- MaternaSystemadministrator (m/w/d)Aachen +12System Engineering / Admin
- ComputacenterEinstieg als IT Microsoft Consultant m/w/d - Azure, Microsoft 365, Microsoft TeamsBerlin +8Consulting +1
- Kommunaler Versorgungsverband Baden-WürttembergIT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) AutomationKarlsruheSystem Engineering / Admin