- Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning
- Software project - Together with a senior data scientist you work on a project to automate processes in indirect tax from conceptualization to implementation. Tasks include scrapping and organizing data and applying machine learning algorithms for prediction and classification.
- Data analysis - You assist team members in data analyses and data visualization for client projects such as outlier detection in financial transaction or visualization of indirect taxes.
- Legal tech - You gain insight into the legal tech market by working with our tools and monitoring the latest developments in the tax technology market.
- Network - You work in a young heterogeneous team, eager to shape the indirect tax technology market.
- You are proficient scripting R or Python.
- You have gained some experience with machine learning algorithms
- You are confident with SQL and relational databases
- You have a growth mindset and are eager to learn new skills
- Tax or financial accounting knowledge is a plus
- German language skills are not required but a plus