- Informatik (Andere)
- Frankfurt am Main
- Intensive consultancy - As a consultant, you will work in a team to advise leading banks, insurance companies, investment firms, and other financial service providers in analysing and optimising their strategies and processes, as well as in system-based implementation.
- Personal responsibility - Within the team, you will assume responsibility early on and present and explain your findings to clients.
- Professional Networking - You will establish contact with other colleagues and collaborate with them to promote the continuous development of our know-how in one or more of our focal areas (Strategy & Operations, Finance, Insurance, Risk & Regulation, Technology Consulting).
- International development - We offer exceptional opportunities for advancement with challenging and diversified responsibilities in an international setting ? enhanced with intensive training.
- Above-average university degree (bachelor's, Diplom, master's) in business administration, (business) information systems, (industrial) engineering, or a similar degree program, completed expeditiously; doctorate degrees or other additional qualifications are also welcome.
- You have gathered initial professional experience during internships or vocational training in the
- financial services field.
- You have impressive analytical and conceptual skills.
- You demonstrate a confident attitude, strong communication skills, and the ability to work in a team.
- International experience and an excellent command of the English language complete your profile.
- Please specify the location and your desired starting date in your application.