- Embedded Systems
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- You evaluate C and hardware platforms for required software demands.
- You specify and implement OS functions close to hardware.
- You port the OS kernel and drivers to new processor architectures.
- You support the specification of embedded software architectures.
- You ensure the high quality level of software by appropriate measures.
- You development safety-critical components according to the current level of safety standards.
- You act as a team player.
- You have deep experience in system design and software and system architecture.
- You have many years practical experience in embedded C programming.
- Additional you have done coding in assembler and occasionally Java.
- You are interested in programming close to hardware and in processor architectures.
- You are passionate about simplifing tasks with scripting languages like bash, perl or python.
- You are result-focused and self-driven.
- You have the ability to look outside the box and drives required changes.
- You continuously update needed skills.
- You work with a strong attitude to keep the quality high.
- You have a degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or likewise.
- English is a must, German a favored add on.
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work, working from home
- Trainings in our own academy
- And much more
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!