- System Engineering / Admin
- Apache Web Server
At HRS “We love to make it happen”: We are the global market leader when it comes to tech- and data driven business travel solutions. Our enterprise business offers end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 7,000 corporate businesses globally to simplify their business travel. State of the art service solutions like strategic consulting & hotel procurement, travel payment and expense solutions or efficient tools to manage corporate meetings and group booking facilitate the travel processes and guarantee savings along the value chain. Today we work globally with the Fortune 500, such as Google, China Mobile, Amazon, Siemens, Hitachi, Alibaba, Volkswagen, WorldBank.
The challenge you are up for
- Accompany the complete software development process according to agile methods up to go-live
- Automate load and performance tests
- Continue the coordination, communication and documentation in the development process with technical experts, product owners, architects and operations employees
- Analyze and solve problems that occur during live operation
- Create, configure and administer Linux systems and manage our servers (Apache, Jboss, Tomcat, etc.)
- Automate all aspects of building, configuration, deployment, monitoring and operation of the software
- Recognize and test the latest technologies and trends for relevance and applicability
The commitment you bring
- Very good understanding in setting up an operating large infrastructure environment for high-availability system landscapes
- Sense in dealing with automation solutions (such as Puppet) and knowledge of integration tools (such as Jenkins)
- Excellent skills of at least one programming language (e.g., Python, Ruby, Bash)
- A good understanding of agile development, continuous delivery processes and open source technology
- Knowledge of other tools / know-how are "nice to have" (Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, Python, Groovy, Go, AWS experience, Vagrant, ELK, Grafink, Jenkins Pipeline DSL, Jenkins Job DSL)
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact DevOps role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy.
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development.
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home