- System Engineering / Admin
- System Engineering
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
Work with us on future technologies which will feed the world. Join a dynamic and internationally-networked team. Make your job your passion/mission/calling.
It is our daily objective to meet the high demands of our customers – even to exceed them – and to help them achieve success using the best agricultural machinery. Whether with tractors, combines, forage harvesters or balers – leaders drive Fendt. The Fendt era began in 1930 with the small 6-hp Dieselross tractor. To this day, Fendt, a brand of the AGCO Corporation, sets standards for agricultural engineering.
For more information about Fendt, please visit .
We are hiring at our Marktoberdorf location, starting immediately:
System Engineer Electrics/Electronics for the Development Department (m/f/d) Ref.: 77748
As System Engineer Electrics/Electronics, you will work independently and creatively in our team on our state-of-the-art and future-proof human-machine interfaces. Using the latest technologies, you will contribute to one of the most successful terminals in agricultural engineering. Challenging tasks and exciting topics await you. Become part of our success story.
- Development of specifications in the role of a System Engineer for cross-control unit system solutions
- Development of software and system architectures across teams, brands and locations
- Creation of concepts and specifications for software and hardware components
- Support and coordination of development partners and suppliers for software and hardware
- Coordination of internal development projects for software and/or electronic components
- Close cooperation with internal and external specialist departments in an international environment
- Creation of software documentation (e.g. according to ISO 25119)
- Engineering degree in the field of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Mechatronics
- Experience in software development and in the creation of specifications
- Ideally experience in the creation of UML diagrams
- Knowledge of vehicle bus systems preferable
- Good communication capabilities, commitment and ability to work in a team
- Good English language skills
- Willingness to travel
As a subsidiary of an international corporation, we offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities.
Did we make you curious? Then apply quickly with your relevant application documents including salary expectations to this position.
Fendt – A Brand of the AGCO Corporation.
The Fendt brand has been part of the US global player since 1997. Fendt, however, is no longer just a tractor manufacturer, but rather an agricultural equipment company with a full line of products. What distinguishes Fendt within the AGCO Corporation? The claim to develop the best technical solutions and to deliver the highest quality.
For more information about AGCO, please visit .