- Quality Assurance
Scout24 AG uses digital marketplaces to inspire people to make important life decisions and bring them together with their new home. In addition to new colleagues, you can also expect an environment in which you can drive forward innovative ideas, as in a start-up. Success is created together, you make the decision yourself.
About the role:
This is a key role within our company wide segment model, acting as an interface between marketing/product and IT towards the data department. It Is ideal for someone who enjoys being in the midst of activities, always exploring new opportunities and new ways to help solve business issues from a technical point of view with strong analytical perspective. You will be involved in working with cutting-edge technologies together with a big group of Analysts to drive data driven development at Scout24.
What we need from you:
- You are responsible for the preservation and improvement of consistent tracking logics and data layers across platforms (Web, Apps) and analytics systems, including further automation of the quality assurance process for our business verticals
You are the single point of contact for your team when it comes to technical questions regarding digital analytics
You will improve the access to big consumer data via Big Query and similar databases
- You generate solutions for improving complex tracking processes (e.g. enhanced e-commerce concepts or customized business measurements) using our tag management systems
- You will work with business and technical colleagues to help understand their needs and derive optimizations for analytics environments
- You act out your analytical streak within the Data & Analytics team
What we need you to bring:
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge of web analytics and AB testing tools such as Google Analytics, comScore MMX, Adjust, Optimizely.
- Experience with tag management tools like Tealium and Google Tag Manager.
- Analytical and conceptual way of working.
- You have very good communication skills as you interact as the interface between marketing/product and the data department.
Nice to have:
- Experience in digital marketing or eCommerce spheres
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more.
- Extra for our Techies: modern Stack, higher potential for development within the Tech Benchmark, learning is daily part of our culture!