- Backend Entwicklung
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- You will work on future software architecture for high performance controller (HPC) at premium-manufacturer vehicles
- Your focus will be on the “software driven” approach and you have an overview of the end-to-end concepts from the embedded systems to the applications and the cloud backend
- You create or analyze software architectures and concepts and convince the customer with presentations in the project acquisition phase
- You take over the requirements analysis and coordinate with the customer and internal departments
- You deal with software updates (OTA) and safety / security in real-time systems
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject and have already gained several years of relevant professional experience
- You have very good knowledge of embedded software architectures and ideally are familiar with ISO 26262
- You are familiar with platforms, standards and protocols in the automotive sector, e.g. AUTOSAR Adaptive & Classic, Embedded Linux, Hypervisor, ETHERNET, SOME / IP, Updates Over the Air (OTA) and Safety / Security
- You think in an innovative and structured way, like to work in a team and are very interested in current software concepts
- You are confident and quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You have good communication skills in English and German (both spoken and written)
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work
- Trainings in our own academy
- And much more
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Mr. Samuel Kittel
+49 9131 7701 6952