- Radolfzell am Bodensee
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
To extend our competences in AUTOSAR Software Development at the location of Radolfzell we are searching for a Project Manager (m/f/d) for customer projects, which are based on the AUTOSAR software architecture.
In this role, you will be managing projects for basic software and respective applications for automobile control units e.g. for camera ECUs in the area of ADAS.
- You will be responsible for managing development and series production projects: Starting with acquisition and along the whole software development process – from design through development and to test
- You will be responsible for the internal communication to technical experts and the project team as well as for the external communication with customers and suppliers
- You will be deriving requirements together with customers and other project / development teams for AUTOSAR based electronic control unit (ECU) projects
- You will be supporting and driving offer creations together with sales
- You will be creating customer reports and are responsible to monitor and control costs and efforts
- You are confident and highly proactive
- You are experienced in embedded development or software project management in general
- You have experience with working in software projects and ideally also managed them
- You have preferably experience in Automotive Software Development Industry
- You have good communication skills and can convince our customers (in German as well as in English language)
- You are a team player
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work, working from home
- Trainings in our own academy
- And much more
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!