- Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
The Global Engineering Services division is responsible for the worldwide implementation of BASF's plant construction projects. We advise and support the divisions with expert services such as automation, process and mechanical engineering throughout the entire life cycle of the plants. In this way, we drive innovation in all areas of the chemical industry - we turn laboratory developments into world-scale production plants.
Our Engineering & Maintenance IT unit GE/DI manages and supports the worldwide use of engineering software in the BASF Group.
In this role, you will implement our engineering data management platform on the basis of Hexagon SmartPlant Foundation/SDX and will ensure live operation.
- In addition, you are going to connect our engineering applications with the system and configure the interfaces.
- You will work closely with users and advise them on the visualization of subject-specific processes in the system, also using rapid prototyping for this purpose.
- Beyond that, you will develop the system together with your team, shape the cooperative relationship with the specific bodies involved and coordinate the process of consultation with all suppliers.
- You will develop adjustments and expansions independently in domain-specific languages or using .NET.
- Degree (a doctorate is welcome) in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- Applied your practical IT skills in software projects in an industrial setting and are familiar with Hexagon's engineering applications
- Excellent IT knowledge as well as skills, ideally in .NET and databases, and have already proven these in practice
- Persuasive in presentations and when conducting discussions due to your negotiation skills
- Determination and interest in contributing to the team in order to achieve goals together
- You set the direction so that your team can achieve the best possible performance
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position?
Ms. Fabienne Gläsel(Talent Acquisition)
Tel.-Nr.: +49 (0)30 2005 58121
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at on.basf.com/Headquarters
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
LOCATION: Ludwigshafen, DE, 67059
COMPANY: BASF SE
JOB FIELD: IT / Information Management
JOB CONDITIONS: Permanent
JOB ID: EN58572008_DIGI4_1