- System Engineering / Admin
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- System Engineering
The Global Engineering Services division is responsible for the worldwide implementation of BASF's plant construction projects. We advise and support the divisions with expert services such as automation, process and mechanical engineering throughout the entire life cycle of the plants. In this way, we drive innovation in all areas of the chemical industry - we turn laboratory developments into world-scale production plants.
Our Automation Technology unit develops innovative solutions for end-to-end digital automation.
- You will identify and implement operational excellence measures by developing asa well as implementing MES solutions.
- In your role as a specialist in MES integration solutions, you will advise our plants as well as other technical specific units and will provide support during the technical implementation of projects.
- You will identify trends and opportunities and pursue them consistently in the course of the continuous improvement of the solutions for our plants.
- You will develop best practices for MES solutions and share them with our global units.
- Degree in automation, applied or technical computer science or a comparable field
- Knowledge relating to MES products and programming as well as administration of databases
- Experience at the interface between automation technology and IT
- You are distinguished by a high level of customer focus and pronounced project management skills
- You also promote a good team climate and contribute actively within the team
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position?
Ms. Fabienne Gläsel (Talent Acquisition)
Phone.: +49 (0)30 2005 58121
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at: on.basf.com/Headquarters
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
LOCATION: Ludwigshafen, DE, 67059
COMPANY: BASF SE
JOB FIELD: Engineering
JOB CONDITIONS: Permanent
JOB ID: EN57337852_DIGI4_4