- Requirements Engineerings (RE)
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
Safety Experts support the development team in finding technical solution, defining and coaching methods and providing safety support to sales and project management.
Therefore you will...
- execute projects with functional safety relevance in the automotive domain
- support project acquisitions of safety relevant projects
- work together with customers to elicit and create requirements
- support programming teams with your expertise
- define and improve processes, methods and tools used in projects
- You hold a Masters Degree or Diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related sciences.
- You are highly experienced as software architect and experienced in requirements engineering
- You are experienced in functional safety engineering and in verification and validation activities
- You have knowledge of relevant process standards such as Automotive SPICE or similar
- You have knowledge of relevant functional safety standards such as ISO 26262, IEC 61508 or similar
- You are autonomous and have a self-reliant way of working
- You are outgoing, have a self-confident personality and team player capabilities
- Your profile is completed by your readiness to travel and fluent capability of the English language
- You have a passion for good software and systems
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Further development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work, working from home
- Trainings in our own academy
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!