- Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Apache Spark
- Apple iOS
- Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML)
Our IR Sensing unit develops, produces and distributes NIR spectrometer solutions under the name trinamiX NIR Spectroscopy Solutions. Together with our customers we develop solutions for different applications like agriculture, food analysis and spectroscopy up to spark detection and fire detection.
- As a Software Developer you are responsible for the delivery of smartphone applications in the app stores for Android and iOS.
- You develop, implement and document compatibility tests for different smartphone vendors as well as monitor and analyze user behaviour with the respective tools.
- Moreover, you contribute hands-on to the improvement of the user experience and customization of the user interface.
- You support internal and external users with trainings and troubleshooting.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar technical field of study
- Proficient knowledge of C#, .NET and XAML
- Experience with Android and iOS apps, Multi-Platform Applications (Xamarin) and Bluetooth Low Energy
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position? Mr. Norman Funk (Talent Acquisition) Tel.-Nr.: +49 (0)30 2005 59018
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not accepted.
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers!
Learn more about trinamiX GmbH at www.trinamiX.de
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
LOCATION: Ludwigshafen, DE, 67056
COMPANY: trinamiX GmbH
JOB FIELD: Research & Development
JOB CONDITIONS: Permanent
JOB ID: EN58551602_ONLE_3