- MS Office / Microsoft 365
- Quality Assurance
Philotech - we love engineering
For more than 30 years we have been a strategic development partner in Germany, France, Spain and UK for our customers in the aerospace, defense, automotive and telecommunications sectors. We stand for innovation and quality within our core competencies Software Development, Validation & Verification, Systems Engineering, Support Engineering and Functional Safety & Security. Our experts accompany projects from conception through implementation to successful completion.
Junior Software Engineer Flight Simulation (m/w/d) (Ref.-Nr.: 2020-1068)
- Deriving of system requirements from operational requirements for new simulator functionalities
- Design architecture of software modules for new simulator functionalities
- Developing simulation models representing A/C LRIs within the simulation
- Document design in enterprise architect
- Implementation of software modules (mainly C++)
- Createing and performing unit tests of software modules
- Performing integration testing of produced software modules
- Completed studies (at least Bachelor) in computer science
- Professional experience in information systems, aerospace and simulation
- Good knowledge in MS-Office, C++ and Linux
- Business fluent English and basic knowledge of German
As an owner-managed, medium-sized company, we stand for flat hierarchies, open communication, self-initiative action and a familiar working atmosphere. Flexible working hours are a matter of course. In interesting and challenging projects, you have the opportunity to grow in new challenges. Extensive training is available through our Philotech Academy.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person:
firstname.lastname@example.org +49 89 610898182