- System Engineering / Admin
- Frankfurt am Main
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
Solvians executes high quality demanding projects for some of the world's leading financial institutions. Our focus is on data management and the conception, design and marketing of websites developed to give investors access to financial markets information. A dedicated team and agile project management allow us the realization of successful, client-orientated results.
Working at Solvians means secure employment offering long-term perspectives for professional and personal development. Our business culture is based on constructive cooperation and high dedication to our clients. We are looking for personalities who believe in high commitment to their work and see success as team result.
Apply now and support our team in Frankfurt of Main as DevOps Engineer (all levels and all genders).
- Extensive experience with the DevOps toolchain
- Track record of successful continuous delivery projects
- Operations of large scale, distributed Java applications
- Experience with relational and non-relational database systems (e.g. Mongo, Cassandra, Redis, CouchDB)
- At least several years of experience in IT/software development, preferably in Web environment.
- Do you have a university degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience?
- Do you have scripting knowhow (e.g. puppet, bash)?
- Do you have good understanding of virtualization technologies?
- Do you have great debugging and performance tuning skills?
- Do you have excellent communication skills in English and an analytic mind set?
If so, we are looking forward to welcome you in our team! Please apply now, send us your CV and certificates mentioning your starting date and your salary expectations!
- A permanent and challenging employment as DevOps Engineer in our Frankfurt office
- Use of new technologies in an established IT-company with designated clients
- 100% fun working in an international, motivated and pleasant team with flat hierarchy and friendly culture
- An exciting job with almost no travel activities
- Work-Life Balance
- Continuous professional training
- Central location at the river, good reachable by car or public transport
- Many extras like beverages for free and team events.
- Implementation of continuous delivery
- Identify areas for improvement in our system architecture
- Develop the system architecture for the next decade together with our architects and development team
- Taking responsibilities for e.g. correct configuration of the applications, garbage collector or max heap size in Java applications
- Improve availability of the platform.
As DevOps Engineer you have the opportunity to develop own projects within a wide technological range and realize them with the team. Furthermore, you evaluate and implement new technologies.
You may find further information about Solvians on our website www.solvians.com. For further questions, please give us a call!
Contact Person: Vira Sachs
Tel. +49 69 945188 504
Mobil: +49 151 55464829
Solvians IT-Solutions GmbH
60327 Frankfurt am Main