- Backend Entwicklung
- Frontend Entwicklung
- React (JS)
- User Experience Design (UX)
- User Interface Design (UI)
Who we are
We are real.digital: Several thousand merchants and millions of products make our multi-channel portal one of the largest marketplaces in Germany. Our work is characterised by a dynamic corporate culture, with a start-up mentality and the opportunities offered by a large corporation in the background. We combine knowledge and many years of experience in e-commerce with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team. Whether as an intern or an executive: We take every idea seriously, because we want to work together in shaping the future of e-commerce!
We are a Remote First Company ! That means you decide whether you want to work in our office in the heart of Cologne // in our modern loft office in the heart of Darmstadt // in our modern office in the Rhine metropolis Düsseldorf, in your home office or at any other location. We want to offer you the most attractive workplace in e-commerce and a maximum of flexibility for your personal work-life balance.
Day-by-day, our development team of about 150 experts pursues the goal of creating the best-possible customer shopping experience for the real.de marketplace. We are here to inspire millions of customers, to help them find, purchase and get the things they love. To enrich the lives of our customers, we collaborate in cross-functional teams, in which product owners, product designers, frontend and backend engineers, data scientists and lean managers join forces. Details regarding the challenges of the respective product areas can be found here: https://www.real-digital.de/team/tech/.
Your tasks – this is what awaits you in detail
- As a (Senior) Frontend Engineer (f/m/d) at real.digital, you proactively develop the real Marketplace and internal services further
- You connect us to the rapidly-growing customer base and, in cooperation with our UX / UI experts, you provide the best shopping experience
- Based on your well-founded experience and skills, you are committed to continuously improving your colleagues’ know-how, methodology and quality, and you lead by example
- You continuously optimise and maintain existing user interfaces with regard to usability, performance and responsive design
- You proactively contribute own suggestions, solutions and technologies to the development process
Your profile – this is what we expect from you
- You are experienced and accomplished with the common frameworks such as Vue, Angular, React
- Your work is distinguished by experience in optimisation of different terminal device types
- Version management with git is not an alien concept for you
What we offer
- Remote first: You decide, if you prefer to work from the office or from home
- A highly-motivated and qualified team from different fields and numerous nations
- A sophisticated product with millions of users and a broadly-based technology stack
- A dynamic environment with a start-up mentality, no superfluous red tape and hierarchy, as well as plenty of courage and trust to break new ground
- Free choice of hardware – we provide you with the development environment of your choice
- Always up-to-date – you receive four days of special leave and a budget of €1,300 per year to attend relevant fairs and conferences
- Top conditions at the Urban Sports Club for fitness, team sports, yoga and more
Refer an Engineer Program
You want to work for us, but not without your dearest colleague? Join us as a team and earn money by referring your buddy for one of our open Tech positions! Depending on the level we offer a bonus up to 1.300,- € per referral, which will be paid after successful recruitment (the first part with your first salary, the second part after your buddy passes the trial period).
Your contact person: Marion Graßler & Wiebke Bodenbach
real,- Digital Payment & Technology Services GmbH