- System Engineering / Admin
- Quality Assurance
Local Unit & Position Description
With GridLab training centre in Schoenefeld (near Berlin), DNV GL Energy Advisory GmbH offers training and education for specialists and managers of companies in the energy supply industry. We offer assessment center, soft skill training, switching authorization courses as well as fault and network reconstruction training in distribution and transmission networks (simulator-based). Our customers are mainly grid operators, power plant operators and wind farm operators from DACH region. An internationalization of the service portfolio is currently being developed.
As part of DNV GL, we are embedded in a global group with more than 12,000 employees in over 100 countries and enjoy the economic security of a large company. At the same time, we are a growing an innovative team at Schoenefeld site that is working to promote the qualification of specialists and managers of energy suppliers towards a digitalized future. We are thus part of the comprehensive and exciting energy transition.
Further information on the activities of DNV GL and GridLab can be found here:
Help to shape the energy transition nationally and internationally! Exciting challenges await you in the internationally active DNV GL Group.
- Administration of the control system simulator (PSI Control)
- Maintenance of electrical data models to ensure training operation
- Troubleshooting and correction with PSI IT Support
- Description of new software functions and evaluation of tender documents
- Import of customer networks from various source data formats into the simulator-specific format
- Development of own solution strategies for data export and import
- Development of innovative solutions to realize new customer requirements
- Preparation of training scenarios / support in developing digital learning formats
- Support of tenders of software and hardware solutions
- Support of maintenance of our website
Position Qualifications - Studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or industrial engineering with focus on electrical engineering or comparable qualification - Good understanding of electrotechnical relations of the energy supply system preferred - Basic understanding of network calculation desirable - Programming knowledge beneficial - Distinct quality awareness and high preciseness - Enjoy solving new IT challenges - Distinct customer orientation, high resilience and ability to work independently as well as communication and team skills - Fluent German and English speaking and writing desirable
Company & Benefits
- Individual development: Bring in your ideas in a small team with flat hierarchies and an appreciative corporate culture
- exciting field of activity, always on the pulse of the energy transition
- Varied field of activity, additionally to the tasks described above, covering many topics related to hardware and software (e.g. support in setting up new e-learning formats or professional consulting for web-based solutions)
- Comprehensive training and close cooperation in a small team with networking possibilities within a global company
- Living corporate culture (team events, appreciation, communication)
- Flexible working hours
- Various work-life-balance measures
- Attractive remuneration including social benefits
Company and Business Area DescriptionDNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. Operating in more than 100 countries, our professionals are dedicated to helping customers in the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables and other industries to make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply.
Equal Opportunity StatementDNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
- Requisition ID: 2020-13848
- Business Area: Energy
- Category/Discipline: Engineering
- Location Details: Berlin Schoenefeld (near international airport BER)