- System Engineering / Admin
- Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- MS Exchange
In Global Business Services, we support BASF's divisions with a cross-functional network. As a dedicated service unit, we provide solutions as required by the company with a strong customer focus. In three regional service delivery units and six global service clusters, we offer our services in a needs-based, efficient, effective and solutions-oriented manner.
The Input Output Network team in the Global Technology Unit implements new solutions for data extraction and classification of transactional processes within the Global Business Services organization of BASF.
- You are the key contact to our business units and technology provider and support the ongoing change management and communication.
- This includes helping them to identify suitable use cases, design and redesign processes with them and create feasible end-to-end solutions.
- You become an expert in the functionalities of our technologies regarding data extraction and classification by collecting requirements from the business units and steer the implementation of the solutions from technical side.
- Additionally, you work closely with our developers to drive implementation of new use cases on time.
- You are responsible for the cross regional knowledge exchange platform, e.g. enablement packages for key users.
- degree in business informatics, computer sciences or a comparable qualification with 2-3 years experience in a similar field
- strong affinity for technology and project management (preferably in an agile environment / SCRUM)
- experience with process design and re-design (i.e. using BPMN)
- fluent in German and English, both in writing and speech
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Ms. Isabelle Bludau (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 59773
Located in the heart of Berlin, BASF Services Europe brings together an international team of around 1,700 colleagues, with over 50 different nationalities, working in our Finance, Controlling, HR and Procurement departments. The performance and expertise of over 200 of our BASF companies in the whole of Europe are collected together in our BASF Shared Service Center.
Learn more about BASF Services Europe GmbH at https://www.on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
LOCATION: Berlin, DE, 10245
COMPANY: BASF Services Europe GmbH
JOB FIELD: IT / Information Management
JOB CONDITIONS: Permanent
JOB ID: EN58739611_ONLE_1