- Backend Entwicklung
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
- RESTful Web Services
We are looking for Senior Backend Engineers to join the team! Staffbase offers the opportunity to grow in a dynamic environment and to be part of our exciting mission. This role is a full-time, permanent position and should ideally be based in our offices in Chemnitz or Dresden.
We are also looking to expand in Leipzig! Currently we have around 8 non-tech employees based there. If you don't mind working from a co-working space and commuting to Chemnitz and Dresden occasionally, we’d gladly consider you for this position.
Your tasks include:
- Your main concern is the development and improvement of our RESTful backend services.
- You will work in a cross-functional Scrum team, i.e. a startup in a startup.
- Produce quality and tested code, leaving things better than you found them.
- Give and receive valuable and constructive feedback in our code review practice.
- Lean and grow continuously - and share your knowledge with your peers.
- Be agile and open for feedback.
- Take ownership for the topics you care about, ranging from the features you produce over the quality of our work to the environment we work in.
- You work iteratively and push code frequently, you also make sure to have a good CI/CD pipeline and you care for automation.
- You like solving problems and working within a team to produce world-class software.
- You are passionate about the things you build.
- You have experience in Kotlin, Go or Java.
- Ideally, you have worked with MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis or Kafka before and have an understanding of REST and Microservices.
- Preferably, you have worked in an agile environment before.
- You value quality as well as clean code and learning new things.
- Good English skills.
Benefits & environment:
- Work with like-minded people and top tech talent.
- We try to be agile and not just do agile, our organisation, processes, architecture and tech stack is constantly evolving and improving.
- We value sustainable peace and work-life balance and we know the importance of team events outside of a work environment. Also, we value „You build it, you run it“.
- Hackathons, meetups, coding dojos, LAN parties, laser tag, monthly talks at our Devquila and many more awesome highlights.