Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- You will define highly dependable automotive E/E systems.
- You will define SW applications, SW components and interfaces.
- You will realize multicontroller/multicore software systems.
- You will realize software systems with highest reliability (Functional Safety, Security, Fail Operational).
- You will design future car infrastructure elements (Connectivity Gateways, SW Update OTA, etc.).
- You hold a MS Degree or Diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related sciences.
- You are highly experienced as SW architect.
- You have profound knowledge of relevant process standards (e. g. Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262).
- You are experienced in usage of software modelling tools (e. g. Enterprise Architect).
- You have professional experience in at least one of the following industries: Automotive, Avionics, Rail.
- You are autonomous and have a self-reliant way of working.
- You are outgoing, have a self-confident personality and team player capabilities.
- You have good skills in German Language.
- Optionally you have knowledge of:
- security algorithms
- deeply embedded systems
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work
- Trainings in our own academy
- And much more
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Mr. Samuel Kittel
+49 9131 7701 6952