For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You will define highly dependable automotive E/E systems.
- You will define SW applications, SW components and interfaces.
- You will realize multicontroller/multicore software systems.
- You will realize software systems with highest reliability (Functional Safety, Security, Fail Operational).
- You will design future car infrastructure elements (Connectivity Gateways, SW Update OTA, etc.).
- You hold a MS Degree or Diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related sciences.
- You are highly experienced as SW architect.
- You have profound knowledge of relevant process standards (e. g. Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262).
- You are experienced in usage of software modelling tools (e. g. Enterprise Architect).
- You have professional experience in at least one of the following industries: Automotive, Avionics, Rail.
- You are autonomous and have a self-reliant way of working.
- You are outgoing, have a self-confident personality and team player capabilities.
- You have good skills in German Language.
- Optionally you have knowledge of:
- security algorithms
- deeply embedded systems
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code
- Location-specific benefits such as a canteen, discounts in restaurants, company sports, corporate events, e-bike leasing, preventive medical measures, vacation activities for children, and much more
- Company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.
Mr. Samuel Kittel
+49 9131 7701 6952