- Frontend Entwicklung
- MS Exchange
- User Interface Design (UI)
We are looking for a WordPress Developer (f/m/d) to join our Logistics team to help us create a fast, reliable and transparent delivery experience. You will be developing services and algorithms that connect riders and vendors to millions of customers everyday. If you are a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Manage and build the frontend for an internal web platform used worldwide.
- Implement technically and graphically challenging web projects.
- Develop sustainable code in complex frontend projects.
- Optimize websites for different devices.
- Shape user experience, ensuring UI is reflecting self-help approach.
- Build themes from scratch / improve existing.
- Work closely with Content and Product Management.
- Analyze performance and devise ways to enhance.
Your Heroic Skills:
- Experience with WordPress 5.
- Knowledge of creating custom themes.
- Experience with MySQL or similar Databases (Postgres, OracleDB, etc.).
- Good eye for web programming aesthetics.
- Experience with user-centric software documentation.
- You like working in a team and adding to it with your abilities.
- You handle complex tasks with a cool head.
- You adjust easily to changing situations and modify existing processes.
Nice to have:
- Git, NPM, Webpack, JS Frameworks.
- Experience with Managed Wordpress Hosting (wpengine, siteground, dreamhost, etc.).
Why Delivery Hero?
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Global Developer Exchange Program.
- Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- Work in diverse teams with colleagues from across the globe in English.
- Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
Delivery Hero Tech is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
Find out more information on how to prepare for you technical interview here.
We’re looking forward to your application!