- Embedded Systems
- Backend Entwicklung
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Together with you, we want to simplify products and services. They should be intuitive integrated into everyday life or in business processes. For our partners and customers, we develop the open service creation IoT-platform with a various number of functionalities and features. We support our partners and B2B-customers in prototyping and development of their products and services. Here you will play an important role.
We focus on interoperability, simplicity and we love to support open source initiatives. All this, we do in a pragmatic and agile team.
We have a great experience with remote work and support this. We use the benefits of remote work whenever possible. At the same time, our office in Berlin is a very important place for creating a team spirit and a trustful, appreciative collaboration in the entire connctd team.
It often sounds so far away, but it can be quite good to save some money for retirement. connctd offers its employees flexible compensation conversion arrangements.
Create the IoT world togehter with us and our partners. At the moment, we especially look for ...
Client / Embedded Developer
Used technologies, tools and services: Rust, C, Make, Noiseprotocol, FreeRTOS, RIOT, Zephyr, POSIX
- Develop client libraries to connect to our backend for different target platform like Linux and more constrained systems
- Develop communication protocols optimized for embedded and low power use cases
- Improve the security of embedded environments
- Coordinate with backend and architecture
- Develop protocols, tools and systems for secure and efficient device management
- Create test and show cases