- Computer Vision
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
Experience Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: You lead research efforts in developing computer vision/machine learning algorithms for automotive, surveillance and Robotics
- Help shape the future: Work with international research teams and business unit partners to derive requirements propose technical directions, develop/prototype solutions, test them in real and challenging environments and transfer the results to the business units as a next generation product
- Observe, and think ahead: Perform world-wide scouting around people-AI partnership research trends in academia and industries to shape Bosch’s research efforts in machine intelligence
- Take responsibility: Perform cutting-edge research to accelerate Bosch’s data-driven AI efforts in machine learning / deep learning (e.g., utilize existing and develop new computer vision/machine learning algorithms to further improve perception tasks such as semantic segmentation, pedestrian / vehicle detection/tracking or action recognition on video data for Autonomous Driving)
- Think holistically: Generate high quality patents and/or academic publications in the areas of applied ML, computer vision and robotics (e.g. CVPR, ECCV, ICCV, ICRA etc.)
- Personality: Proficient at communicating complex ideas and assessments to both technical and non-subject matter expert audience
- Working Practice: High level of commitment and initiative, autonomous and target-oriented working style, a firm demeanor as well as team and contact skills
- Experience and Knowledge: You have experience in with state-of-the-art deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch and/or Caffee for practical deployments, experience in Autonomous Driving and advanced research at the intersection machine learning and action recognition will be a plus
- Qualifications: Proven track record in producing high quality research in the area of large-scale computer vision/machine learning (as evident from top-tier publications/patents)
- Languages: Solid English and German language skills (B1 and above)
- Education: Study or Ph.D. in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering focusing on Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Human Computer Interaction or similar qualification
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Need support during your application?
Markus Baumann (Human Resources)
+49 5121 49-7071
Need further information about the job?
Niklas Beuter (CR/AEC4)
+49 5121 49-4627