- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
Our 3D Imaging unit develops and distributes solutions based on our innovative 3D and material classification technology. Together with our customers, we solve problems in different markets such as consumer electronics, industrial automation and automotive.
- In your area of responsibility, you will develop applications as a technology expert to promote the potential of the trinamix measurement technology.
- As a technical contact person you will act between the development department at trinamiX and our customers
- In that process you will present our technical solutions at trade fairs and customer meetings, among other things.
- You integrate trinamiX technologies into partner products and are the first point of contact in case of technical issues for our partners.
- Furthermore, you will support our partners on site during the integration and train partner technicians with regard to trinamiX technologies.
- successfully completed studies in computer science, mechatronics, software engineering or a comparable field of study
- professional experience with software development, teleworking and camera hardware, especially in the automotive or industrial environment
- experience in technical customer support and knowledge of Python or C/C++
- outstanding communication and presentation skills in German and Englisch
- mobility of approximately 30 % within Germany
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers!
Learn more about trinamiX GmbH at trinamixsensing.com/about-trinamix/
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position? Mr. Fidan Bllacaku (Talent Acquisition), Tel.: +49 (0)30 2005 59400
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not accepted.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
LOCATION: Ludwigshafen, DE, 67056
COMPANY: trinamiX GmbH
JOB FIELD: Research & Development
JOB CONDITIONS: Permanent
JOB ID: EN58707558_ONLE_3